Our association promotes lifelong learning and initiatives targeted specifically at young people, adult learners and professionals in order to develop skills and knowledge that will help them respond to the needs of today society in both personal and professional level. Erasmus+, is a great opportunity to gain skills, exchange practices create innovative methods towards social challenges and learn about multiculturalism and European values.
In the framework of Erasmus+ our association takes part in all kind of action KA1, KA2, KA3:
We act as hosting and sending organisation.
As Host Partner we provide training course to all over Turkey (especially Nigde, Ankara and Antalya) in order participants to improve the skills of professionals, enhance employability and gain knowledge as also cultural awareness.
To be more specific:
- We contribute to the diagnosis of the needs of the target group that plans the mobility
- We provide support in all levels of preparing the application form
- We organize the Training course, the sessions and the whole work plan
- We monitor the mobility and participate in the evaluation of the Mobility – training course
- We organize Study Visits
- We find place for Internships
- We organize Jobshadowings
We offer to schools, Vocational Training Centers, entrepreneurship and all kind of Institutions training courses that respond to their Mobility needs.
Indicative Subjects of Traning Course and Mobilities:
- ICT Skills and making use of Technology tools in the framework of Education
- Entrepreneurial learning and teaching. Methods to apply entrepreneurship in schools
- Effective Communication in School enviroment
- Management of school units
- Multicultalarism values in School
- Immigrants, asylum seekers and Vulnerable Social groups how to approach them
- Development of skills of students of vocational schools (e.g. engineer )
- Agriculture and livestock
- Digitalization of organizations
- Management and evaluation of European Projects
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Management
- Human Resource and Management
- Social Marketing and Management
- Creative and Social Entrepreneurship